Digital Image recovery – User manual
Geeksnerds image recovery program recovers lost images and photo files. Digital image recovery tool to recover image files and photos which are deleted, formatted and lost. You can recover images using digital media recovery tool by following the process mentioned below that explains the complete procedure of recovering image and photo files:
1. Select the partition/drive from the tree view and then select 'Start Photo Recovery' from the toolbar or from the File menu item or from the context menu.
2. Select image file types that you want to recover from the list for recovery image and photo files (select all if you don't know about file types to recover) and then select the 'Start' button to start scan process.
3. Geeksnerds Photo Recovery while performing the scanning process for recovery of image files. User can select the Details View or Thumbnail View from the View toolbar or View menu item in order to identify digital image files.
4. You can recover single image file by selecting 'Recover File' option from the context menu. User can also preview scaned image files with the original resolution by selecting 'File Preview' option.
5. Select image files for image recovery from the scan result by selecting manually some specific files or selecting 'Check All' option from the select toolbar or from the select menu item.
6. Select the 'Recovered Checked' button from the toolbar, from File menu item or from context menu and then select the directory location from where you want to save recovered image files and then select 'Ok' button.
7. Geeksnerds Photo Recovery saving scaned digital images.